Monday, August 11, 2008

Miri - Sibu Trip 2008 [day 3]

Day 3! It was 10am something and we got on Suria bus heading for Bintulu.

WHEE!



















Bibi saying bye bye to Miri..

This is at a bus stop on the way to Bintulu.. There were lotsa caged animals..















I never knew a real squirrel looked so WEIRD!




















And I have no idea what kinda fish this is.. Looked like a log!































Got my self some kacang putih/kacang kuda which was totally RIP OFF! RM2.50 for that little packet! But I was desperate for it so.. wad the hell~ hahaha~




















Finally arrived at Bintulu! It's an extremely SMALL town. swts

Our lunch was taken at:

MARRY BROWN



















Wonders why there's no Marry Browns in Kuching city.. It's not really THAT bad~










































See..

Later, we had no wehre and no idea where to go.. So we asked the Taxi driver for some help.. and he told us about the beach and the zoo.

So, okay.. we went..

The taxi driver's like so honest.. We left our bags in his cab and just wondered around the zoo just like that. swt~ No one to take care of our bags.. I usually don't do this cos you know la.. Can't just trust ANYONE~ But June and Hou Kee were like, nvm la.. kia kia kia.. swt~ what's with these kids.. didn't their mummy's ever teach them not to trust strangers?! >_<.

But, I was witht he gang so had to follow.. sigh~ So uneasy when I left my stuff in that cab.. >_<.



















Hornbill


















Parrot














Croc >_<.

We saw dears and bears toO!

But it ws raining so I didnt dare take my cam out..

Before we reached the Tiger, it rained so heavily that we were forced to go back to the cab.. THank God the taxi driver was a good person and was waiting there for us.. lent us a towel to dry ourselves too! God bless him!

In the evening, we got back on the bus drenched and headed for Sibu. freaking cold it was!














*shivers*



















oh! see my new cheap watch! got it at Miri~ hahaha~














ALL WET!

Sibu coming up!

No comments: