Swin's Angels? hahaha~ Daph, Lee Fang, Grace
I don't know what's with he hand too.. swts!
slightly better~
Grace, Nevin
The scene from the roof was.. amazing!
It felt a little like HOGWARTS! =D and we're the little Harry Potters~ hehehee~
Wonders what these type of hats meant? and why they were different.
Lee Fang, Kenny, Nevin
Ze San, Yen Ru, Kenny, Tze, Daph
Tyng, Geraldine, Lee Fang
Darrel, Nevin, Tze, Kenny, Jacqueline, Ellane, Lee Fang, Grace, Daph
Clarence! My only source of entertainment when lining up. HAHA~ Graduated with a Degree in Accounting.
After taking the scrolls.. A lil' more red popped out~ hehe~
Proud Family and Friends.
Taking group pictures.
In my Foundation Regalia~ ^^
Ellane, Wei Chung, Jacquline, unknown. haha. paiseh.
Aiyer~
THESE ARE WHAT I WANT WHEN I GRADUATE AGAIN 3 YEARS LATER!! THANK YOU 1st! :
hehe~
Hopes I could attend a lot more convocations in the future~ ^^
and..
CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE!!! including my ex-lecturers!! =D
- e n d -
No comments:
Post a Comment