It was nearing Evening and there were still tons of places to go to..
So we decided to head for Marina Bay cos the others hasn't been there yet.. So then again.. I went there for the 2nd time..
We passed my first Secondary School, SMK Chung Hua Miri! Great place~ Miss it lots even tho I only studied there for one and a half years. I had good times and good friends. =)
Took these few pics of my ex school with sports mode.. Yeap.. I was in a moving car while taking these pics. >_<.
Lalala.. drive drive drive..
Back at the beautiful bay~
Other side of the road..
oh look, that lil guy is pulling smthn!
wuaaa~~
pull so far gok..
uh..
After Marina Bay, we wanted to look for a bigger better beach.. So, off we went to the Esplanade! This time, I drove!! XD Miri's roads are great to
THE BEACH!!!!!!!!!!
This place is right opposite Maktab Perguruan Sarawak, the place where I stayed when I was in Miri, around 12-14 years old..
Anyways, back to the beach.. Everone was enjoying it..
Dennis did..
Hou Kee certainly did too..
Sand in between my feet..
whee~
sunset
What about the holes in the mud?
we were searching for the little crabs that sometimes pop outta there..
wepss..
=D
cutey~
*runs from her family*
Yay! we found the crabbie!!! cuteee
wuaa... the SPOTS on it.. beautiful creation of God..
crabbie goes home..
Now me wants to go back.. but couldn't find my shoes.. =.="
"Dennis!!!!! COME BACK WITH MY SHOES!!" T.T
ppl waiting by the beach..
sun sets lower
Adrian haha..
Group pic.. Damn I gained so much weight!
See.. just a simple beach can bring so much fun and so many pics.. Dunno what's with teens and beaches.. hahaha..
to be continued...
No comments:
Post a Comment