Monday, July 14, 2008

Vegetarian Breakfast

Tze's tummy wasn't feeling very well this morning, so he didn't wanna eat meat or oily stuff..

SO, we ended up going to this vegetarian restaurant at petanak for breakfast T_T














The place was pretty good. great environment for dirt cheap food! Breakfast at least.


















Soya bean drink

Their warm soya bean was just right. The kinda warmth I wanted.


Here comes the Food!:














My kolok kueh tiaw.

The taste was fine.. Didn't taste like the regular kueh tiaw tho.. THey used vegetable oil I think. >_<.

See the 'meat' and 'fish balls'? The meat don't come from an animal and the fish balls don't come from fish which was..... queer.. *shivers*

Tasted fineee.. But I definitely prefer it cooked with animal oil and meat that comes from living things that bleed red blood. >_<.














Kolok Mee..














Fish something something..

Tasted like fish balls too.. But with some unique texture.. >_<.

After that breakfast, I missed meat so much, I had Wan Tan at a hawker stall for luch -- PURE pork!


The food really is pretty good.. I'm just not used to it I guess.. haha..

I'm so not cut out to be a vegetarian.. >_<.

Try it out yourself ^_-

No comments: