Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Miri - Sibu Trip 2008 [day 1]

I have finally found time to start blogging about my last Miri-Sibu Trip which started on 20th July 2008 to 26 July 2008. =D

I shall continue from a few moments before Leaving on an airplane (Before I began my adventure)

So an hour ago from then, there I was, all alone in the plane, wishing my baby could follow me..
Atleast.. I brought Bibi! hahaha~

Been ages since I sat in MAS Airlines.. Was enjoying the familiar orange juice that I used to have years ago on flights on MAS. It got me reminiscing on the days when my family used to travel around Sarawak together.. sigh~




















Passing through the heavens..















After an hour, I was at Miri Airport.. I got all excited and all thinking about how much Miri had changed in 5 years... =D















Tien Bian Hu

My breakfast that morning.














This place was rather new.. Sun City. It was a beautiful place which reminded me a little of The Banquet. There were lotsa food available. There was also a bar with various kinds of liquor. =P~


Later, headed for Marina Bay -- A huge and beautiful artificial bay.




























Notice the sky in Miri is just BLUE? with very few clouds. This makes Miri a very hot place~

Seafood! on display:














Lobsters from I forgot which country >_<.













These are FREAKY and WEIRD!!!!! They look like some long misshapen dee-eye-sea-kays! T.T
A worker at the place said it has abalone texture.. Said it was alive too! @_@~
Didn't know these beautiful shells carried such hideous creatures.

More pics of Marina Bay:














































Ulumulu Seafood Restaurant


















Giant Seahorse.

































Lovely chill out place!
































Me and Aunt Sen!














Boats by the bay.


Later, Aunt Sen brought me for a snack at a famous rojak store near Bintang Plaza.

I must say, the rojak there was SUPERB!














I'm not a rojak lover, but.... These are just irresistible!!














This was EVEN BETTER! Fried sweet potatoes, yam and toufu.. omg!! I miss it sooo muchh!!!


Went for a walk at Bintang Plaza.. Saw some really cute Dunggies. But didn't get them~ Gah!




















By the end of the day, I was EXHAUSTED!
Went to my comfy room at my Aunt's place and fell fast asleep with my cute adorable lil Bibi. ^^















- End of Day 1-

No comments: