Went to Spring to accompany Aurelia for late lunch.
Off we went to Sushi King..
Sat in front of the chef and took lotsa plates. =P

While we were peacefully eating, I suddenly saw this cute youngster walking casually into the restaurant with a small back pack. I thought he was just some other kid coming to join his friends for tea. Then, he faced over.. EEE!~ *Looks FAMILIAR..*
I wanted to smile but didn't dare to smile incase I didnt know him.. Paiseh u noeee if it was the wrong person~
But mana tau, he smiled back, so I smiled back too... Then he hurriedly walked into the kitchen.
Omg.. THEN, I sat there.. started wondering if I actually recognized the right person... Cos, the friend who looked like him was supposed to be in UK I thought.
Then.. I started worrying if he were some "colour wolf" (pervert) because he cincai smiled back at me [innocent young girl] wadd..
Worse of all was, he later, suddenly appeared in front of me, where the chefs work. OMG~ he was the chef..
"DIE LIAO.." I thought, "I SURE DUNNO HIM LIAO". I mean, couldnt be guaaa... MY friend?! a chef?~~ I was looking at my plate.. didn't dare to lift my head.. haha..
LUCKILY! All the staff at Sushi King wears a name tag. and I saw the big words on the guy's name tag.. "CLIFFORD".
PHEW!!!! SAFEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! it WAS my friend! HAHahha~

see! the cute
He recommended Salmon Skin, which I saw him made in front of me. kewl~ fresh Salmon Skin fer me. buahaha~

Salmon Skin
But he didn't tell me to eat it earlier so it didn't taste AS GOOD AS he said it would. :P
But it was nice..
Then, he recommended another thing which I never tried before.. he said it was EXOTIC!...
Name: SALMON EGGS. he said it was NICE!!!! remember! he said "NICE"!!!!!
owkayY~ Sounded interesting, So me and Aure decided, ok la.. try lor~ since the Salmon Skin was gewd.

*pouring the Salmon eggs into the sushi*
Then.. it is served..
Okay.. So me and Aure were like studying it..

Salmon egg
It looks soooo cute.. small little transparent thingy with something red in the middle.
THen.. we ate the one biji..
And our face changed colour. >_<. The feeling was like.. biting into a small soft bubble and having the juice inside spill all over your tongue. The juice tastes like salty sea water! and there's that fishy smell that stays in your mouth for QUITEEE some timee.. >_<. *shivers*.. okay.. it was
But since it was a PURPLE plate... sigh.. we closed our eyes and dumped the whole thing into our mouth..

>_<.!! The taste of the whole thing........... needed acquiring.. >_<. But it wasn't too bad.. haha.. It's just that the fishy smell was too strong.. haha.. He later told us, he actually didn't like it!.. which got us soooo kek tiok >_<. But said a lot of other ppl like it.. /.\" So can't blame him oso lah~ Sigh~ We suffered a while thanks to this CHEF! hmmp~ [that's for saying it was nice!]

the cutest Sushi King chef you'll ever meet. HAHA~ [that's for the salmon skin^^]
Well, interesting experience there. =) Too bad it's his last week working there now.. If not, he just introed some Cold Noodles thingy. OMG.. I'm wondering how that's gonna taste.. haha..
-end-
No comments:
Post a Comment