muah muah muah~~
Now, bout these two days. :P
I've been mainly EATING EATING AND EATING!!!!!
buahahah~
15th Morning:
Ate Laksa for breakfast!!!!!!!!!!!

This pic goes to all those people outside of Malaysia. MUAHAHA!!!
Noon, ate wan tan soup AGAIN! damn oily one.. Has one thick obvious layer of oil on the soup. >_<. Dinner, Tze brought me to eat.. CHICKEN CHOP! bauahhahaha~ Because I was craving for it^^ *shrugs*

Besides Chicken Chop, also ate mushroom soup, wedges and mashed potatoes. T.T

Went to catch Hell Boy 2. Which ended to be not-so-very-nice. >_<. But before the movie, went to Secret Recipe for CAKES! bauhahaha.. swts..

Chocolate Fudge

New York Cheese Cake
OMG! T_T... My tummy was bloated like like.. like a baloon!!!!!!!!! T_T
and yes.. I puked later on cos of over dose of fats. hahaha.. T_T
And the next day, the big day =D~, i ate Buttered Chicken Rice for lunch.. which got me uncomfy in the tummy again >_<. But eventually got better later and dad brought us to Pizza Hut! =D~~~~


ATE ATE ATE ATE ATE~ mUAHAHhahaha~~
Bloated again.. damn.. miss my flat tight abs. HAHAHA!
Some stuff I got~ tee hee.. Love them all..

Slippers from Aurelia^^

Purse from Tze
and my favourite:

Little cute ketty key chain from my cutey little brother! =D

Awww~~ He's growing up so fast =D
-end-
No comments:
Post a Comment