Since bro's birthday is on Monday, dad decided to celebrate a little earlier by bringing us to KFC today..

Had the Variety Bucket

and the X MEAL!

with a large box of mashed potatoes and another large coleslaw. which was too much for me, granny, dad n bro. haha.. was sooo stuffed when I got home..
Later that evening, went to June's house for a bbq!!!
OMG! BBQ! *the terror!!*
BBQ = FAT FAT FAT
When I got there, was surprised to find them doing sushi. MMmm! Sushi!! yay~ great chance for me to learn to make these stuff! tteee hee..

I was kinda helpless with this rolling thingy.. haha


eel, a.k.a, unagi! *hearts*


Meanwhile, outside, they were cutting out the coconuts.. [THat was GOOD coconuts! sweet and tender!!]

And also, preparing the bbq fire ofcourse~ =P

poor lonely sista
When everything was ready:

This was only some of the food. =P There were also fried chicken, pork, lamb and grapes! :P
Owh~ with Hou Kee around~ Liquor always, "magically", TEND to appear. >_<.

St. Petersburg VODKA =D~~~

mixed with... COCONUT JUICE!!

Not bad a mixture!

Done by our cocktail expert! =P

Wua~ damn pro.. hahahahah~~ nice~

Played a lot with little Darling. She's so cute!

Darling love me~ Darling love me~ =P
By the end of the night, I was seriously bloated, My gosh! couldn't even hold my tummy back anymore. T_T. Worst of all was, Tze still brought me to McDonalds to have Ice cream and some nuggets. SERIOUSLY! omfg. I'm getting so fat.
Proof was here!!!:
At June's house..
Before eating all those carbs and protein:

Using the standard weighing machine in the toilet.. OKay~~ 47 kg.. I could deal with that.. I was kinda happy, despite knowing that I had gained a bit weight.. I decided to trust the machine since it told me what I wanted to see. ^^
But then, June's dad HAD to come and tell me that I cant trust that machine. And he turned on the digital weighing machine that costs RM4000. @_@ He said,"This one confirm CHUN!"
Okay.. So~~ I dare dare try lo~ since I thought it couldnt go too far form 47.. ^^
BUT WTF!!!

I couldn't believe my eyes!!!! 50??!?!?!?! How could I be freggin' 50?!?!?! I kept telling everyone that the machine was lying!!!.. T_T. But.. Hou Kee proved me wrong by showing me the machine showed that he was lighter than he expected to be..
SO, *CRIES* WTH OMFG I NEED EXERCISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For my height and the size of my bones, 50kg is just TOO MUCH!!!
*cries*
Diet, exercise! Diet, exercise! Diet, exercise! Diet, exercise! Diet, exercise! Diet, exercise! Diet, exercise! Diet, exercise! Diet, exercise! Diet, exercise! Diet, exercise! Diet, exercise! Diet, exercise! Diet, exercise! Diet, exercise! Diet, exercise! Diet, exercise! Diet, exercise! Diet, exercise! Diet, exercise! Diet, exercise! Diet, exercise! Diet, exercise! Diet, exercise! Diet, exercise!
T_T
p/s: For more pics on the BBQ, check out June's Blog.
-end-
No comments:
Post a Comment