Sunday, July 6, 2008

Even more food and Padawan Fun Fair!

So, on a lazy Sunday morning, my family woke up late as usual.
Had brunch at Kenyalang, since bro needed a hair cut.

Dad complained that there was no more food left at the hawker stalls, so he decided to take us to the Sugar Bun at Kenyalang. ^^

Had one of the value meals:














oops.. ate half way dy.. hehee~



















Tried their "Asian Cuisine" too~ We took the Mushroom Chicken Soup~ mmm~ It comes with a plate of fragrant rice which all together costs RM7 something. :P

Not bad~~ Yumz~ But fattening~ >_<.

Then~ spent the rest of the afternoon BURNING FATS at Stapok Badminton Court. XD


Later that night, went with Aurelia to Stutong Baru to try the famous Claypot Rice..














yummzies~ Not bad~ Very satisfying!


As it was early and we were bored, we decided to check out the Padawan Fair at MJC.

It was like a mini Kuching Fest with lotsa hawker stalls.

But the great thing was~ There were lotsa games to play!! ^^~~
I played this!:














buahahaha~~ FUN! Yesh! FUN! I'm kinda like deprived of fun~ so this is like SO MUCH FUN!!! XD~~~



















I was soooo good at this, I won THIS!:













At my first try!! buahahahah~~~

Didn't have enough of the games as it was getting a lil late.

Definitely going back there next week to celebrate my special day *cough* XD

- end of sunday's report. :P -

No comments: