Been watching 90210 for days now. Finished one and a half seasons already. Now, just gotta wait a few more months till they start continuing these American tv shows. The pain. T_T I need more Gossip Girl, Glee, 90210, Vampire Diaries!
Perhaps I'll re-watch Gossip Girl and sketch some more.
Sketched while watching 90210 lol. Sketching nice clothes feels somewhat like window shopping. Can see but can't touch. lol
As you can probably tell, I'm getting a little bit bored. Didn't bother to look for a job anymore because I only have about a month of holidays left. Since I've finished watching all the seasons of my favorite tv shows, it's time to dig out some old treasures and show them some love.
I've finally decided to open my beautiful "shoe box".
Starting with this book: "Everyone worth Knowing". Because I've watched the Devil wears Prada movie already and read Chasing Harry Winston a few years back.
Hope everyone's enjoying their holidays. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment