Sunday, January 16, 2011

I wanttttttt

I WANT EVERYTHING. I want to buy this, I want to buy that, I want to make this, I want to go there, I want to see her, I want to see them, I want to do this, I want to do that, I want want want want want!!!!!!!!!! But doesn't everyone want too? :p

The bf is gonna tell me I'm bimbotic again when Imma type all this: 

I WANT TO GO SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need new dresses, blouse, jeans, necklaces, bracelets, shoes OH SHOES, new makeup, MORE makeup, nail polish, AND a larger cupboard!!!! I already drew a plan/design of my new built in cupboard that I gave my dad already to give to the contractor who's gonna make it! lol. It's gonna be the biggest closet in the house! MUAHHAHAHAAA.. Sadly, it'll only be done after Chinese New Year, but who cares? I'm so gonna get it this year!!!!!!!!! muahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaa!!!!! Happy!

Oh, and I've been loving and enjoying all those holiday tour pictures my dear friends have been so kind to share on them social networks! I love to see all the places you all go and all the things you do and all the people you have fun with! I can feel your joy! So nice to see everything so unfamiliar! I love Facebook, Blogs and Twitter lol.

Apart from that (also maybe caused from that), I really can't wait to get out of Kuching maaaaaan. Can't wait to go on the coming trip :D Dream about it everyday omg *dreams again*. It's a shopping trip to be exact! After CNY tho. I know it's weird to go shopping after CNY but, after CNY only got money to spend mar T_T Buy new attire for my final semester of my studying life which can also be considered new year hehe! Gosh, maybe I have to consider getting some working clothes since Imma be working for the next half of the year if all things go well. 

Which reminds me once again that results are out next Friday. Gosh the anxiety. *pray pray pray* Good Luck to ME ME ME ME and ME!... oh, and you too of course. heh.

No comments: