Been browsing through Facebook and my friends, and stumbled back on one of my dad's friend's page where he posted his art work. Mostly caricatures of his friends. He drew my dad and it looked so amusing! Hence, I was inspired to try it! But I don't know anything bout such type of drawings. So, I Google-ed it, as I would always do with anything I don't know about. Haha. Wiki said caricatures were something about exaggerated drawings of particular features that would make the picture recognizable or something like that.
So, attempted on someone whom I know would not get mad at me for using his face :p
This is after I edited it. I somehow think the first version (which I uploaded in Facebook) looks more like him. His reaction was simple, "LOL"s and "omg"s. Which made me literally laugh out loud alone in my room, in front of my laptop at 4am. >_<.
2nd attempt of one of my favorite girl friends! Haha! A cute and sweet girl. Whose most-often-said line is, "My hair grew longer!!!... right?" LOL.
Will try more daring ones in the future. For now, Chinese New Year preparations!!! I've loads of cleaning to do for my room which might take a few days. And the collected dust is unbearable! Need to use face mask while cleaning. Lol. Oh darn, not done with New Year shopping, actually, barely started. :S
Have fun preparing! See ya'll soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment