What if we had four seasons? :S I would need a four sectioned closet, each section would be labeled "Spring", "Summer", "Autumn" and "Winter". :D~
That was totally random. Chinese New Year is two weeks away so all I can think about is shopping. teehee. Even in my sleep, I dream about it, even sleep talk about it! buaahaha. I'm quite glad that's the main thing on my mind (apart from the bf of course :P), atleast I could distract myself from 21 January, which is like TOMORROW =O!! *fear* Godhelpmeplease.
Yeap, RESULTS. Never had I feared so much for them. Last year was really ughhh. I have a loong list of things to do on Friday. However the day will turn out will depend on how well I did T_T. But one things for sure. The night will be spent with alcohol. Either to celebrate, or mourn T_T
Good luck to everyone
No comments:
Post a Comment