Saturday, January 1, 2011

1.1.11

Happy 2011 everyone! I hope you all had a great celebration last night. 

2011 is here, and even though it was only a few hours away from last year, and that another year is just another number, it still feels like something new, a new 'time', a fresh day, another chance, a starting line. I still feel pretty drained from the past year, but I'm so gonna inject myself with optimism, and prepare myself for the best/worst.

Looking back 2 years ago, everything was different. I too feel very very different. How I'd like to stay back there, be forever young and innocent. But without getting here, maybe, I wouldn't know how to appreciate everything that much now no? Never mind

Anyway,  I found out I made resolutions on the eve of 2009! Completed half of them by 2010, then completely neglected everything throughout 2010. 

So Imma keep track of those 10 resolutions, and hopefully, manage to complete them and be my ideal self. hahaha. :)

Oh, here are some of my holiday nails. :)


New Year nails



Christmas Nails


Christmas nails which I ruined on Christmas eve >_<.

Till next time xoxo


No comments: