Finally, a week of holidays has come upon us degree students. Time to relaxingly catch up with studies. But I just couldn't get outta bed eventhough I know there are so many things to do. It's a holiday waaaad. :\ Buh~ Even so, this week doesn't feel like a true holiday, my conscience is still giving me pressure, saying it's not the end of the semester yet, there's still lots of assignments and exams ahead.
Just to see if I remember what work I still gotta work on, a HRM assignmnet and presentation, IMC major assingmnet and final exam, CRM inidvidual take-home exam and postings and replies and one that I forgot to do which was due on Friday T.T, M. Law mid-sem test and final exam. Ouch. All happening within 7 weeks.
Okay, I'm motivated. Gonna get outta bed now.
Good luck to ya'll.
No comments:
Post a Comment