Yeah, can't really tell what's the name of it, but it's made in the USA. I got this a few days ago from the nail supplies store beside Pick n Pack. Awesome place, has everything you need for ur perfect nails.
Anyway, about this nail polish. I first knew about this nail polish in a Youtube video from LOVE4NAILS if I remembered correctly, or it might be from another person I followed.. hmmm, nvm, She is good I tell ya, she comes up with all sortsa awesom nail art designs that I *heart* much!
So, at first I thought this nail polish is only available like, not in Kuching. But, I stumbled accross it in the store and I was so freggin' excited. It was retailed for RM35 but I was given a discount till RM20 :D
So what's so great bout this nail polish? Well, I think it's awesome cos it has a sharp tip brush unlike the regular nail polish, so I think it's meant for designing, like drawing lines or little stuff. And the silver colour is really intense. See:
The silver is really bright and thick and sparkly *love. Really brightens up the entire design.
And I am able to do fine strokes with the brush *thumbs up up up
So, it's awesome. I'm gonna have so much fun with this in the future of my nail painting ^^.
This, is a water-based eye makeup remover, made from deep sea water! ooO! I bought this cos I used to use their cleansing makeup remover thing before, which was cheap and pretty good. The brand is Mandom Beauty I think, from Japan I think >_<. Found in guardians. This eye make up remover too isn't very expensive and can really remove waterproof mascara, including my Majolica Majorca! *satisfied*
That's all fer now, really exhausted. Yay tmr is Saturday! Nights

No comments:
Post a Comment