The title says it all. :D It was another one of mah girly's birthday and it was time for partay~~ ;P
Didn't get to post earlier because I was dead busy with uni, but anyway, talk about that later.
Saturday, Steph treated us to Mr.Ho. Thanks Steph!!~~~ I loveee this dish, especially the three layer pork and the sauce.. Mmm!
Lotsa us had Alfredos but some of us girls couldnt finish it, too rich.
Me and the birthday girl. I've got all the pics but Imma give em all to Steph to upload in her Facebook. Her birthday after all ;D
Some of us :)
Pretty! Birthday gurl and cake from Toms.
Then off we went to the clubs ;) Check-In was the place :D
Steph having some problem drinking her Flaming haha. So all the other girls helped her with it haha. But she was kinda, er drunk after a while.. Proof:
Lol. that's right.. on the toilet floor.
And this has got to be the high light of the night. XP
Hope you had a great time Steph! Best wishes and all. Sorry had to leave early. ASSignments. :\
Look at how much she let out LOl lol lol.
Hope I didn't get anyone to puke lawl.









1 comment:
Ewwwwww... I'm having breakfast while examining what's inside that jug... omg!!!
Post a Comment