Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter and the weekend

First of all, HAPPY EASTER I wish to everyone! Though, despite the colourfulness, funness and happy stuff in the pic above, Easter to me is actually rather the opposite of it.
This, is what Easter seems more to me. Pure, clean, quiet and.. er.. enLIGHTening. >_<. This is most probably because I am a  born of a Christian family and had a rather serious childhood. Seriously, I'm not a girl of many jokes or humour or fun untill I was like a teen :\
Went to Easter Virgil mass last night and it has got to be the most beautiful mass session every year. Where lots and lotsa candles are lit in celebration of Jesus rising from the dead.
A rather  nice piece of water holder I found on the walls in church.
Anyway, Easter is also the time when people get baptised. I think I wrote the meaning of being baptised during Easter once before but I forgot which year and kinda forgot the content of it already *embarassed
But I think its done on this day because after Jesus died, our sins died with him too, and when he rise, we too, rise into a Christian life, free from sin, and hoping to live it with as little sins as possible >_<. Correct me if I'm wrong >_<.
This Easter, is a bit more special for my family because...
My dad's girlfriend is finally bring baptised after like a year of Sunday class. Haha..
Aw, so touching, when seeing new brothers and sisters being brought into Christianity. Though, whatever religion a person is, or whether he or she is a free thinker, it doesn't matter a lot to me. I just feel touched because, it's nice to see people wanting to change their lives, and try to have faith, by joining a religion in hopes to be a better person. Get what I mean? nvm if u dont xp

Ok, enough of the serious stuff. Saturday night, went to chill out with boyfie and friends.
I wore my Jack Purcells out that night because well, I thought we were going bowling which we ended up doing the next day instead. Hehe. To my delight, boyfie was wearing his Purcells too..
Awh~ aren't we just so cute? >_<. Gonna change my laces soon. Have a pink and white and black and white converse ones like Hens. :D Hope I wont be lazy to start changing :D
Just love the walls in The Cottage. Toilet walls to be exact >_<.
This is a Fruit Punch Mocktail. It has alsortsa fruit juices in it (duh). It's actually really really good. Love it! Didn't take much alcohol last night due to health issues >_<. However, am feeling better already so, hurrah!
The night ended early. After supper, it was home we went to. :D 

Next day, woke up a bit earlier to head to Spring! To catch Clash of the Titans which shall be revealed in mah next post. Spring was pretty awesome today. It was full of people and very very colourful. :D
Lol, feel like Alices in Wonderland.
Eee
Sawree Aggy, it's taller than u >_<.
Damn freaky flower face. Thats nowonder I didn't really like Alice in Wonderland's Disney cartoon when I was a kid. Heh >_<.
"OOooOO~~~~" Catching up with my childhood sorry >_<.
Ain't the egg basket just lovely??

We also went for the free Colgate dental checkup thingy at Spring just now. I'm so glad to know that my teeth are still perfect ever since my first check up in primary school :D The dentist even asked if I had braces before most prolly because my teeth are so straight *shy. Thanks parents for my great teeth genes >_<.
After Spring, we headed to Crystal Bowl for more entertainment! :D Hen, Darren, Ping (cousin of the ChongPhangs), Aggy and Viki!
Aggy and her funny swinging-to-aim style haha
My hantam saja style. Which wasn't too bad.. I think.. >_<. darn, badminton footwork all thrown in. 
Boyfie's stylish pro er style. Lol. People got history of training wad.. wad to do xp He's kinda the best amongst us too cos maybe we are all kinda like er noobs. >_<. I think he has a gift with things to do with coordination. likeme,cough. nowonderwearesongam >_<.
Haha.. anyway. Bowling was awesome fun. We laughed a lot and it was a good sport... I think.. cos my armpits were sweating.. >_<. 
ANWAYY, had a great weekend. :D Looking forward to the next. Love my boyfriend.
Hello MONDAY!
Nights all. xoxo

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Your dad's girlfriend? lol... good one, good blog!

Daphy.εїз said...

yeah, mum passed away years back, dad now has a gf. >_<.
hehe.. thank u.
u know, i think i saw u at lok lok a few weeks back with a camera. then again, u and ur bro look 90% alike >_<. Haha

Unknown said...

that explains, then read "lol... good one, good blog!" as a new paragraph.

Checking my photos, I did went to LokLok on a month ago on 26th Feb, probably that's me. No la, not that similar looking lah, and my bro not in Kch that recent.

Din see you, loklok is too dark... :P

Daphy.εїз said...

wow.. cant remember if it was that long ago.. hahahaha.. u took a pic in my direction maybe u can spot me :o! lol

Unknown said...

O.O omg... can really spot you, but won't know it's you until u mention. but ur bf's face is clearly shown.

Daphy.εїз said...

omg i was right it was u! lol
ee maybe u can email me the pic haha