Sunday, March 2, 2008

:S

I said to sleep at 2am last night but ended up sleeping way later than that.. what happened?! Ish~ my mind just cant stop thinking.. It thinks and thinks and thinks and thinks.. crazy la.. The room was dark.. I was tired.. So I tried to think of sleep real hard.. but no matter how hard i tried, my brain just won't stop thinking.. my closed eyes kept rolling and rolling... images and memories just kept flashing through~ AghH~ felt terrible.. felt like I'm never gonna be able to sleep!
insomnia?!!?! noway!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sobs~ This didn't only happen last nite.. It happened for a few nights straight already.. It'd better go off before classes start if not I'm gonna be some sick panda! /.\"
Not only that, My arms are always feeling itchy.. then, little mishapen lumps like mosquito bites appear on the skin.. Look like scars, and yet like mosquito bites, but I don't think there were any mosquitos around me then. And it happened on both sides of the arm at the same places but different times! wth~?????
Anyone experienced these before? >_<. Daph needs a doctor. Haha.

No comments: