Friday, March 21, 2008

=.=

Aghh~ KILL SWINBURNE!!!!!!!
Went to campus on Monday to fill the enrollment form but wasn't able to get the invoice and time table cos of some technical problems. The plump lady staff told me and some friends to come back on Wednesday as they said they would try to deal with everything asap and it WILL be ready by that day. *a bit pissed off oredi*..
So we went back on Wednesday only to get more pissed off! They told us to come back NEXT MONDAY.. cos.. IT WASNT READY YET! wtf!... We're freggin starting classes on Monday but not able to get our time tables before that?!?!! =.=!! What if our 1st class is at 8.30am?! Those 'hardworking' staff are only starting work at 9am! what if we miss 40 minutes of our 1st class?! =.= Are they gonna pay us for the wasted time?~ If that happens, I'll not only claim the $$ for the time but for my petrol and my patients! AGHHH!!!!
Bet those people can remember my si bei pissed off face as I complained and questioned them a couple of times.. XD

AGhH~ wasting my time on them niar........ =.= Just hope they do the timetable properly and gimme quality lecturers and do not clash my classes. pigs F em. =.=


Ok, enuf of releasing mah anger....

So, it's the last week of my holidays! hehe.. HAD to play to the fullest! Lets see.. Had a very 'fun' n 'filled' Wednesday! Woke early to go to Swinburne just to get pissed off.. But dealt with it later by going window shopping with Lee Fang. =D In the end.. targeted a ROXY something and a shorts from somewhere.. Also bought a dirt cheap blouse from FOS. XD Even only eating at the Spring OR buying nail polish would cost more than that blouse! XD~~~ Great buy~ HAHA.

Later that evening.. was feeling super bored after dinner.. couldn't believe I wasn't out on a movie on movie day! and someone had to 'kek' me by telling me he watched 2 movies that night! Aghh~ I so wanna watch 27 dresses T.T
Since I wasn't out for a movie.. Picked Aurelia and went driving around. Drove around town for a many couple of times.. HOW could Kuching be SOOOOO boring?!?! In the end, we went to kacau Malc at civic for a while.. After that, went back to my condo to my friends place for some mahjong and liquor!! Woo hOoO!!~~ XD
So, after a few rounds of mahjong, 2 glasses of peach Vodka campur sprite, and playing some Psp, got home at around 4.30am. Haha.. was exhausted and slept at 5am.

Was supposed to go for breakfast at 8.30am but naturally, couldn't get up cos I was in such a deep sleep that I didn't even hear the alarm untill it was 8 something. So, had to "put aeroplane" some people.. Haha.. very paiseh. Later, didn't bother to get outta bed untill it was like 4pm. HAHAHA! 1st time I was ever so 'piggy'. Anyway, went to breakfast+lunch+dinner with Juin at 5pm at jade pot.. hehehe~~ Only had RM10 in my wallet and used it all..

Later, went to church as it was Holy Thursday. Then, had dinner AGAIN at around 9pm. KFC! I was soooooooooooo bloated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *cries*.

Lala~ been kinda lazy today so didn't get much done. My only achievement today was cleaning the toilet just half an hour ago. Disgusting! But someone has to do it.. sighs~

Oh yeaH! Had my hair cut! now it's SHORTer by.. quite a lot.. haha.. But who cares.. Fresh look, new start ^_-

Ok.. I shall try sleep early tonight as I have something important to do tomorrow. "Hiak hiak hiak" *evil laugh*.


Good Morning to all~! =)

No comments: