Anyway~~~ Did I ever tell you guys bout the sizzling hot plate noodles I had at The Spring??~
One plate of Mushroom Chicken Sizzling Hot Plate Noodles costs RM6.80. An additional egg would cost RM1.20.(WTF~ AN EGG FOR RM1.20?! I didn't notice the price untill only AFTER I ordered T.T)
But nvm laa, since it's the spring, Had to expect the stuff to be more expensive.. Budden.. what really pissed me off is.. THE SIZE of the egg!!..
LOOK!!! I don't think it's even a quater of a fried egg!!!!
This was my lunch. It costed RM8!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not even filling, and it was WITHOUT vege summore!! When I asked the guy where my vege was, all he could say is, "We ran out."
*KABOOM*.. yah~ I was furious~ -.-
Rip off!!! Even eating Piza Hut would get me much more satisfied.
See Boulevard's food court's Hot plate:
Looks 10 times better than The Spring's! And costs TWO Ringgit less!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
K, enough of that..
Remember My ADORABLE little piggy Bi Bi?
*AhH~ cuteness~~*
Now meet Bu Bu! The blue hippo!
Yeah~ caught it yesterday! ^^
Now Bibi would have to share the dashboard with Bubu..
And the steering wheel..
And Nameless's head! ^^
Aww~~ They will be the bestest friends!~ ^^
*heart*
No comments:
Post a Comment