Wednesday, March 12, 2008

road to obesity~

Yippie! finally able to upload pics here.. Budden I can't remember which days which pics were taken so.. THis is gonna be so random..

Went to The Spring with Mei Hui, Kim and my lil bro the day before.. Yeah~ Mei Hui's back! happie~












I wanna play thissssssss~~


The other day after 3am something, I looked out the window and saw.. A BLACK moon?? >_<.












Then last weekend..










Went all the way up to civic centre! Long time nooo go there~~
Went to see some buddies break dance.. yer~ Coolness..












Sarawak Club~


















Me and my "ADORABLE" bro.
















Aww~ *loves*


AND THEN... The road to Obesity~

Till today, I ate McDonalds 3 days in a row for dinner & supper!! *cries*
wadda do, It's yummy~ and it opens till Late~

Couldn't sleep before 3am anymore.. and last night, I just couldn't help not feeling hungry~
So, I fried 2 eggs..











after that, I felt even more hungry!

So I cooked 2 packets of Curry Mee.. and was finally satisfied. :P
After half an hour, went to sleep..


And tonight, I had McD at like 11pm..

and since dad tapaoed my was-supposed-to-be-dinner earlier, I just couldn't disappoint him by not eating it..










T.T~~~ Trying to finish THIS now... T.T~~~~~~


*prays I won't gain TOO much weight* >_<.

1 comment:

X.Y.L.O said...

yehhhhhh someone got new specs so take more pics ha?? wahahahhaa