It's raining outside...
Why is it only raining now??!?! After I finally decided not to sleep tonight. -_-
Now tempted to go back and try to sleep. *sigh*!!
Hate rolling int he bed for hours.. aghh~ Are sleeping pills healthy? HAHA~ jk~
It's the start of the new week. Last week was kinda busy. Started the week with lotsa badminton. Four days straight at four different courts. HAHA.. tiring.. Then ended the week with taking naps at noon. Gahh~ totally feel as if I'm wasting my time! Life's too comfortable! Comfortable till there's reason to bitch about every little thing. /.\ Need a new place! Need to meet new people! NEW!!! Something NEWWW~ exciting~~ bla blaaa
agh~ Now.. I'm broke again.. and I still have 2 more weeks till I can get my allowance =.=" WADAMIGONNADO?!
Lalala~~~ *knocks head*
*chokes*
=.=
/.\
4 comments:
how come not deciding to sleep??? wanna go out lehhhh or ur gonna follow my idei wahahaha =P
and sleeping pill could make u sleep forever ahhh CHOI!!!! hahahha
I tried to sleep since 12.30am!! And I rolled in bed for an hour and couldn't take it anymore.. aghhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~ =(
haha. you're a funny writer !! interested in exchanging links ?? ;)
thanks for the link exchange !! i've added your link to my buddies' links as well. :D
Post a Comment