HAPPY NEw year 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I spent my New Year's eve in front of Sungei Wang this year. I must say it's a totally different experience from the previous new year celebrations I had. In Kuching, the only place we kids could go is to clubs to party. But here.. The streets are blocked just for gatherings.
Just now, there were international chinese singers on stage.. tons of ppl were there.. couldn't estimate. Couldnt even look around properly cos without any warning, someone might just spray u in the face. THe more vulnarable u look, the happier they are.. and they'll spray u till ur face can't be seen under the foam. So like the streets were filled with kids of all ages going wild and spraying hteir foams like mad people. while the singers do their thing on stage.
It drizzled a whle which pissed some of us off but who cared! 12am of 01 January 2008 don't come everyday.. So, we just stood in the drizzle and waited for the last few seconds. The crowd was wild.. Friends of friends just sprayed anyone they see. I was like covered in foam a few minutes after the countdown. It was exciting but damn frightening.
We were about to leave the place when Stephy saw her idol, Justin on stage singing. OMFG..She was maddd... Just dragged me and Sharon back into the crowd to the croded side of the stage. DAmmit.. got sprayed all over again.. =.= On the way out, nearly got molested by sum fcking malay guy who's hands were out ready to grab peoples boobs with that si bei cheeko self-high face.. When my friend saw it, she slapped his dirty hand and kicked him away..
Reached at Stephy's house around 1am. was too tired to continue hanging out. FOr me, I just can't take the excitement anymore, getting old.. haha.. really rather be back in Kuching clubbing somewhere with friends and people I love.
Well then, thank God for the experience and for protecting us. Once is really enough.. haha *feeling damn old*
Kay. hope everyone had fun!! Pictures shall be updated when I get back to Kuching.
Happy New year 2008 once again! May all your new year resolutions come true.
=)
No comments:
Post a Comment