Ok, anyway, done with two little exams, so here I am back at bloggin~ yippie.
Did so much the past few weeks that I duno where to start..
Nvm, I'll just talk about whatever pics I can find..
Yeah babeh~ maki~~

This would be the Sushi King at Boulevard. Went all the way to Boulevard just to go to Popular bookst0re a few days before the Study and Information Literacy Skills exam just to get my little Thesaurus dictionary. Ofcourse, I went with frens. A LAME fren that went with us just HAD to have Sushi King even with knowing that I was in deep economic shyt AND still didn't wanna treat me.. sighh~~ sooo sadd~~ haha~ (kiddin la Lameo)
Despite the price and the size of the food, I still enjoyed the meal and left with a buldging tummy for only RM13. ^^


I dunno half the stuff I swallowed that day but I must say they tasted deeeliciouss~~ mmM~ I'm starting to like Japanese~~ ^^

This thing was hard to eat.. It was bigger than our mouths so we had to figure out and discuss all ways of eating it properly.. In the end, the human natural grabbing tools (fingers) are always the best~ ^^
Kay.. This is the other day at Class.. Haiyoo~ This tiny packet of Chipsters cost RM1.90 and someone just HAD to draw on a piece of the chip and waste 10sen when it could be donated to some hungry starving kitten insetead.


tsk tsk tsk..

SHREK!
Now, the new malls in Kuching~ Boulevard is like yesterday's news cos THE SPRING has opened!!! =D Buahahah~~~ It's like totally different from all the other shopping malls in Kuching.. It's like a mini Pavilion. =D Although it may not be half as big as KL's Pavilion, it still didn't fail to impress me and some shopoholic friends of mine. XD
Brands brands brands and more brands are all we see. buahah~~ Even though like almost 30% of the whole mall is not opened yet, me and mah girls still seem to be able to spend the a very Looooooooooooooooooooong time there.
The only sad thing is, I'm not able to splurge with them cos I haven't gotten my allowance yet. SOB! Been there like 4 times already in 2 days but Only ended up buying 3 bottles of nail polish cos, thats ALL I could afford!!! *SOBS HARDER*

The place was crawling with people this Saturday afternoon. (I came back at night cos it was to be opened to 12am and the place was even more crowded than before. Stayed a while and left)
Lookie~ fashion show~~ hehe
damn~ luv her legs.
See what I did to my nails!!!!!

Was testing out every colour I could get my hands on at Elianto and The Face Shop and went home with 7 coulourful fingers~~ buahahah~~
Please praise me of my artisticness~~~ ^^ (Thank you 1st)
Oh, ahem~ know what? I saw my "brother" at Levi's~~ XD
Yeah~ Nicholas Teo, better known as Zhang Dong Liang. Why call him my bro? Ask those frens of mine that keep calling me Zhang Dong Liang's little sis. swt~~ They say I look like him.. swt~ but I dun think I look the slightest bit like him.. >_<. well~ up to u to decide.. shh~ candidpic. pls dun tell him I took this. XD
Till next time!!!~
-end of post-
No comments:
Post a Comment