Sunday, January 20, 2008

Munch munch munchhhhH~~


THAT bar of chocolate is 400g. And I ate almost HALF of it today on my own. Ate it like eating biscuits! Oh noO~ there I go again.. uncontrolable desire for chocolateeeeeeeeeeeee................
oh noo~ must stop tonight must stop tonight.. It's not the fattening thing I'm worried about (I really dun mind gaining a kilo or two).. It's the heattttt.. the pimplessss that might come out sooner or later.. SOBB!!!! ContROL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sob sob~~~ what to do.. once I start.. it's sooo hard to stop.. swtzZ~~~
Reason I started taking the chocs today is cos no one feeds me >_<.!! had like only 2 rows of the chocolate from 10am to 8.30pm cos bro n dad FORGOTTEN to get breakfast/lunch for me.. =( soo sadd~~~~
Had nothing to cook at home and was too lazy to go out to get anything to eat oso.. XD hahahahaha~~~ so rather starve~~ aih~ nowonder i'm loosing weight!! >_<.
sumone.. FEED ME! hahahahaha..
sound like a fish..
well, atleast someone DOES feed me a bit at night.. ^^
aih~ kay~ tummy full with chocs now.. shall sleep well tonite.. =D
nights!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

those thing cost like rm8 in Langkawi... you manage to eat half of those... impressive...

Daphy.εїз said...

hahaha.. it's crazy.. SOOO regretting it now.. =(

*sniff sniff cough*