Wednesday, January 2, 2008

KL trip day 7

We all woke at like 3.00pm on 1st of January 2008! cos we slept around 6am that morning. haha..
swt~ After lazing around a bit it was nearly 6pm. We had skipped all our meals of the day and decided we better eat dinner before one of us gets gastric. >_<.
So, off we went again to Pandan Indah for Korean BBQ at the korean bbq store called Yakiniku I think.. ahaha.. 1st dinner and last dinner at KL, is taken there. woohoO~ niceee.. damn.. love kimchi lots~

After that we decided to hang around Times Square where we could get SOME entertainment at night as it was the last night here and had been home all day. SO, we bought some souveniers there.. I entered Elements and bought myself a formal blouse..

It was 10pm smthn.. had nothing better to do, so went to the arcade for a few games.. hehehe.. play play play.. At 11pm.. we really didnt know what to do and didn't wanna go back yet.. So, we went to Golden Screen Cinemas. there were no other movies near that time so we watch Alien vs Predator 2. Which was alright only la cos I didnt really watch the 1st movie..

it was 1am when the movie finished.. All the stores were closed.. kinda eerie feeling it was. We looked for the enterance and headed back.

It's nearly 3am now.. Haven't decided on whether to sleep yet. Sigh.. Wil be back in Kuching tomorrow night. Kinda happy.. Kinda afraid too.. to face the fact that there will be quizes on Thursday which I am 0% prepared for. SWTSSSS~~~

K.. I shall pray tonight. swts. Nights all..

No comments: