Sunday, December 30, 2007

KL trip day 5

Woke late, so went to Pavilion today. It was NICEEEEE.. all branded stuff there.. omg... People like Grace, Lee Fang, Xiao Jiun etc wud LOVE the place.. I mean, I was like all hehehaha there.. ^^
But only bought like stuff from Oreef and MAC cos stuffs there were reli over my budget. Especially after yesterday's shopping.. And eating.. gudness.. my meals at Pavilion could easily reach RM50!

The rest of the day was ended with a meal at "Alor"(thats wad they call the place), and walking at the Pasar Malam.

Glad to be living with Stephy cos I'm able to experience KL kid's life.. haha... glad cos could save lots on transport too as she has lotsa frens to bring us around. XD

OH, ppl here are so so so unlawful. I mean.. They dun follow the lines on the road. THey even go against the traffic on a one way 3 lane street! swt chin.. and it's not like only one car.. it's a whole bunch of cars going against the traffic.. hahahaha~~ they say "the road goes where u wan it to go".. swt~~~

31st tom0rrow.. Have a great countdown peeps! =)

超想你! <3

No comments: