Just got back from Genting this noon. Took tons of pics. Had my 1st ride on the cable car and 1st time on a roller coaster that turns upside down (THE CORKSCREW) sob~ I didnt wanna go on actually, but was FORCED by Sharon and Stephy. Sob sob~~ but I closed my eyes half the way. XD so managed to stay sane.
Genting is like a city built in the mountains. I sometimes feel like it's bigger and more advanced than Kuching. This is because they have everything there! From hair saloons to massage parlours, even Including a fake Eifel Tower, KL twin towers, statue of liberty and other interesting weird stuff. THere were lotsa boutiques selling all sortsa branded clothes, others selling accessories and many more weird stuff.. THere was also a cinema and many other entertainment facilities. Best of all is, they don't close early at all!! I was like hanging out at the arcade (which was 3 or 4 times bigger than Hock Lee's) till 11pm.. And the place was still crowded with people of all ages. SOoooooooooo niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... The only sickening thing is, the place was too big.. by the end of the day, after walking from Highlands to First World and back and forth, we were totally exhausted, our legs were all soft and aiyoooO~ just cant describe the pain >_<.
Oh, I didnt talk about the theme park.. haha.. the theme park was alrite la.. Lotsa thrill rides there.. But thrills just don't entertain me. I hate to scare myself for fun.. it's just dumb >_<. So I only tried the Corkscrew which was the most thrilling for me while my frens took on the Spider-man machine and the Space shot. CRAZYYY~~~ Oh, I did try out the ghost house (which was meant for kids). I was soooo.. "self highing" in the scary way manner. I mean like.. We were in our little 'cups' which brought us through the Ghost Tunnel.. The tunnel was dark and curvy, we couldnt see where we were turning to and what were behind the walls and stuff. I remembered how the ghost ride I had in a fun fair was when I was a child, there were adults ddressed in scary monster and ghost clothings that came out to scare us and touch us.. DamN~~ that ride was kinda freaky for a 6 year old.. So, this time, as we enter Genting's ghost house, I was like clinging on to Stephy and shouting "OH MY GAWSSHHh.. THey'll come out from there!! OMG!! OMGG!!! AAAAAAAAA.. we're turning!! Y so DARK?!!??!? I think I hear someone! SOmeone's gonna jump out and scare us! y so lonnng??!! aaaaAaAaa!!!~~~ =( " But it turned out, there were NO ghosts at all!! It's just a simple ride through the tunnel. -.- kek tiok..
ANyway.. thats just about the trip there la.. GOnna start my shopping spree tomorrow as I'm too tired now.. hehe..
Till nxt time, Have a nice day~ ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment