Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Supa awesome favorite products of 1/3 of 2011

Hello all! As you can see I've been aways since, forever! Oh well, shows that I have a life outside of my laptop and the web world (kidding, but seriously, I do. wtf) 
Anyway! Enjoying every bit of my final semester in uni, at the same time, can't wait to graduate and start making some of my own money! :D

Okay, today's post is simple. Here are a few of my favorite products of the first third of 2011 lol.

Remember some time ago I said I bought this supa awesome mascara?


Yeah, Majolica Majorca's supa awesome mascara. Okay that's  not the real name, but it works great for me. Lasts the whole day on oily lids bla bla bla. Using a second tube already! 
So since it was sooo awesome and waterproof, I decided to try another item of Majolica Majorca's hoping that the formula is as awesome as the mascara's.


Behold. The other supa awesome product of Majolica Majorca

The Majolica Majorca Perfect Automatic Liquid Eyeliner!!!!!!!!!! MMPALE. Mouth-full :S

I got mine in black! I have to say it works really really well on my oily skin. I mean, it lasts me more than 12 hours a day! The colour stays, doesn't smudge AT ALL (because of it's formula I guess, it dries up. So if it comes off, it flakes instead of smudge). No problem with the colour. 
But! You may have to experiment with how many rounds you wanna turn the eyeliner's interesting liquid dispensing mechanism (you'll know when you buy it). For me, 2 rounds is enough for an eye! :D So there you go, supa-awesome-long-lasting-liquid-eyeliner!

Next, is a product that I have been using for a few months now and absolutely love. Talked about this product here last year before but still loving it so here it comes again! The perfect affordable, quality liquid foundation for a person who has limited disposable income! :D


The Revlon Colorstay liquid foundation!

After trying different colors (Warm Golden, Nude, Sand Beige), I settled for 180 Sand Beige. It's the best color for meee. The others are a little bit darker and too warm/dark, but doesn't look all that bad on camera.
This foundation's color really STAYs. Lasts me throughout the day without touch-ups. Doesn't transfer, doesn't flow off with your facial oil. I don't even use any powder over it or primer below. It also has very very good coverage. Good stuff for a drugstore brand!

That's basically the few things I use all the time apart from skin care. I'm so happy to have found such good products after years of experimenting. *loyal

Am so tempted to go for Lancome's new compact powder:


Lancome Maqui Miracle

Seen some pretty nice reviews bout it and it's long-lasting qualities.

Do let me know if it's "supa-awesome". teehee


Ohhhh, who's going to this weekend's Flip Flop Beach Carnival? Seeee you thereee! 


p/s: sorry if my "supa-awesome"s annoyed ya :p & 3/4 pics from Google Images. 

lol.

xoxo


No comments: