Hello everyone. I'm moving to this new url: artofdaphy.blogspot.com
Reason why?
Well, I've kept this blog for about five years now, since 2006. And it's been such a long journey of clusters of thoughts and emotions and expressions of my many different years that I kinda feel lost here. Which might also be why I stopped blogging for so long. It's like, I don't know what to blog about anymore. Somehow, I often feel unsure about what to post or whether certain posts are appropriate or not here and blablablasolazytoexplain... So, Imma clean all this mess up and start anew in the new blog. Time to "put your behind in your past" said Pumba.
Expect the new blog to be much simpler. More pictures, photos, maybe some words. Opening up some creative space there to motivate myself to start some new art projects.
Still leaving this blog here for us all to look back at the earlier days haha. But will not post here anymore (i think).
See you all there!
2 comments:
OMG...moving...wow....since 2006...good job on the page!
Thank you very much! :')
Post a Comment