Sunday, March 6, 2011

splat*

Hello! Sorry for my absence. Why is it most of us loose motivation to blog at some point in life? But thank you guys whoever you may be for occasionally dropping by, keeping up the feed :D

Classes has started, time passed really fast and we're entering week 3. Suddenly CGPAs don't seem that important anymore when I start thinking about working life. Stressed just thinking about it. "What kinda job will I end up with?" I keep asking myself. After that I tell myself, "don't worry, if you don't like it you can always just get experience there and look for another job". Think I've found the answer but the questions still continue. Hate uncertainty. :S

Yawn! Back to watching movies. I'm a real movie freak. Movies are my favorite pass time recently. I can just tune into any movie channel on Astro and watch any movie that's on air. I watch old dvds. I watch some movies on ch131.com. I HAVE to watch high rating movies in the cinemas. I MAKE the bf watch movies with me and he HAS to pay attention while watching or else it would annoy me wtf. oh movies~ how you entertain me.

Ok gtg thxbai


No comments: