Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Oh I am so busy

SO so busy! Well, not really, but, seriously! :S

I'm like the sophisticated woman in bubz video of the 2nd type of girls:


Kidding.

I'm just really frustrated because I had to DRAG myself outta bed "7 early 8 early/ wee hours" at dawn in the morning to attend an 8.30am tutorial class, which I really didn't want to attend because I'm so lack of sleep (Lorna said my under eyes are black and I look sick), but got up to go to it anyway because I'm in my final year, and more mature and hardworking and disciplined (somewhat wtf). 
I later, sped to uni, arrived 10 minutes late, only to meet my classmates walking out of the elevator. They're Indonesian, I don't really know them, but they were so kind as the first thing they told me when they saw me was, "class cancelled! Lecturer's still sick".  I was like =________= because he cancelled yesterday's 8.30am class also without notifying us too! :( 

That's not the end! 

I decided not to waste my petrol for speeding all the way to uni, so I called Agnes, who was already in uni to have breakfast. Had some thick Neslo (coffee+Milo) and sandwiches which caused my morning stomachache to come. My morning stomachaches are hell I tell you, when I feel I have to go, I HAVE TO go lol. So I went to the toilet(s) to find out that the WHOLE uni did not have toilet paper because the supplier was on holiday like wtffml. And I was desperate so, my very smart secret agent mind came to play. It's really simple! :D SO useful if you're in a desperate situation as I was in. >_<. But I am not liable for any misfortunes/ mistakes/ accidents whatsoever that may happen from performing the task >_<. 

To perform the following act-out-of-desperation task, one must always have a ready sanitary pad prepared, and must also ensure that the toilet cubicle has a clean, working water hose.

After doing the "business", was the tricky part. Firstly, use the water hose to wash away all crap and dirt around wherever you know, u need wash. Do it while sitting on the toilet bowl so you prevent wetting your legs. After you are sure you have not a single speck of icky smelly brown coloured stuff left on your skin, use the sanitary pad to wipe away the water. And you're clean for the day! Well of course you should always wash up when you go home. But, see! so simple! tell me I'm smart. Damn, sanitary pad companies should hire me to think of the various alternative uses for sanitary pads. I think I could think of more! 

Anyway gtg do my assignment. "aih~! So Bussieh!"

2 comments:

MiKa SH Wee said...

I'll act like i didnt read the last 3 paragraphs..

anyway... that's final year for us ;)

(im having fun with multimedia though :D)

Daphy.εїз said...

was it disgusting? oops.. doesn't work for guys, and people who do not have stomach problems >_<. lol

yah final year :(((

area of ur interest perhaps? thats why u have fun? T_T lucky haha