It's been a while!
But I'm still alive and kicking! Fighting all of life's challenges with my awesome martial Art of Daphy! MUAHAHHA *hopeful music in the background*
>_<.
Anyway, took a couple of pictures of the past weeks on various outings and events BUT, don't feel like uploading them because the all picture's quality's awful T_T. Pains of not owning a tiny digital camera anymore. There are other good pics though, that are a bit long overdue, causing one to not have the mood to blog about them anymore T_T
As for my artsy side, stopped drawing/ painting/ pianoing since classes started. It's the 6th week already and I've been feeling busy from the very first day.
Nail art however, is still a weekly thing thank god. :D
And I recently stumbled upon this awesome French nail art site! http://nail-art.over-blog.fr/
I LOVE the designs they have! You can find the tutorials on YouTube too! Check out their Gallery. I'm so in love with the designs. Gonna attempt them or get inspirations from them soon. Muahahaha..
That's all for now. Till the next time! Byes
No comments:
Post a Comment