Above is my first time trying out this kiddie coloring thing :D It's so FUN!
Met Agnes and friends after a movie and MBO and saw them coloring cute little pictures with these paint bottles on these really short tables. The colors were so bright and the pictures so cute that my eyes widened with interest! Then, I had to try this thing out because Aggy said I can paste it on smooth surfaces such as glass and laptops. When I heard 'laptop', I immediately ran into the store and got myself one of the lil pics.
First, you choose a design. It's something like a rubbery frame that the sales assistants will place on this thin metal board. Then, you fill in the frame with these bright colorful paint thingys. Finally, after you're done, you hand it back to the sales person and they will oven-bake it for one minute and woarah
SO effin' cute! and the color's so bright! love love love!
Stuck it on my laptop :D Finally, I think my purple laptop don't look too disgusting anymore lol.
You guys and girls who still have a heart as young as mine, can head over to the lil kiddy artsy stores in front of MBO to try this out! tee hee!
And here's another nail art design I recently came up with. With some inspiration of course heh.
It's rather complicated but I like it. I call it Fall because of the red leaves and drops of white snow. :D

4 comments:
I have this paint thingy too and mine is whole set one haha I paste a princess on my dressing mirror XD
hw much is it? i mean the colouring crab :P
hi, can i know hw much it cost? i mean the crab pic...:P
Sharon: haha so pretty rite??
Chyn: this one is the small one.. Only rm5.. The other sizes are rm7 and rm12 hehe
Post a Comment