Monday, November 16, 2009

One and a half weeks before exam

Ah~ yesh, here comes that time of the year again, where the library's full from day till night, where it is also the only time of the semester where the library open till late nights. Yes, these are the study weeks.

My 1st paper will be in the middle of next week. Scared? not really. Confident? not yet. Excited? Kinda. Well, besides anticipating the exams, I'm also waiting for my awesome sweetest most techy purchase EVER this year which will HOPEFULLY be arriving next week!!!! I reallY REALLY REALLY hope I can get it then!!!!! (pls pls pls let my dream that I have been waiting for for almost half a year now come true!!!!!!! >_<.)

Anyway, despite study week, I still had an awesome weekend. What? A girl's gotta release her stress k? XD

Saturday night. I went to Kbox 11 which is quite near Crown Square. To my surprise, I met many friends there that night. HAHA.. I'm not the only one having fun.
Anyway, my opinion on Kbox 11 is, ughh~ I do not like it. Well, firstly, cos it seems a bit dirty to me. But that's just a minor thing. I find the karaoke system very messy. Not the sound system, the sound system's actually pretty good. It's only that the songs are arranged in a queer way.
U know, usually the programs would group chinese songs under "Chinese" and under that they would have "Male", "Female" and "Groups" so you can find the singer of ur songs right? But Kbox 11's singers are all jumbled up. So it is very difficult to look for songs that you wanna sing. This is a thumbs down.
However, the screen in the Kbox is big! which is good. and the room is so huge it fitted like more than 10-12 of us? And we bought this package which is awesome, I think we only had to pay RM20 each? and we had so much beer, there was excess. There were 6 cans left I think. And Vik still managed to get drunk! AGAIN! LMAO~

But still, I'd prefer Absolute anytime (cheap ma~). Have yet to try out Embassy and EnterK (I knowww~~~ it's been there like forever but haven't been ajaked to go there yet >_<.)


Okay, and today, I tried out Pumpkin Cafe with the girls. This is situated at Brighton Square, you know, where the new Life's cafe is? FTMS? that area.

I ordered Chicken Chop Rice with Black pepper sauce.. and it was effing AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! *heart a million times*















it actually looks better than the pic >_<. Thanks to me not bringing my T2 out. >_<.


Ok, maybe I waas hungry too but it was really delicious! omg, thinking about it makes my mouth water. I'm hungry again >_<. (pre-period syndrome wtf)
The chicken was tender! The rice was fried-rice style but it was soo soft and yummy and tasty too! The black pepper sauce was MMppHhhH!!!!
It's just all awesome together! Must try! remember there's a difference between black pepper chicken rice and Chicken chop rice(black pepper) lol.

Anyway, Judy just MSNed me to study. So, I shall go eat my dinner, drink water, find my notes and my pencil box, and start studying. =)))~

Tata~ ♥

No comments: