I suspect I got this from my mum cos she used to have bottles of liquor lined up in the bar of the old bungalow. Martell, VSOP u name it. (well, actually not that much oso la.. haha) Anyway, wouldn't it be nice if we could have a drink together now that I'm old enough? sigh..
Okay, back to topic, I made a cocktail! Nothing special really.. Just wanna share, who knows, u might wanna make one on ur own, real simple! =)~
I totally forgot the name of this cocktail. I got the info from the Breeze magazine, recent issue I thinkkk....
All you need is a quarter of a lemon, Midori (drool), Vodka, Sprite and ice cubes =))

Lemons are awesome with vodka! no one can deny that!

We only had Absolut Citron =\ Maybe original vodka would have gone better in the cocktail.

Midori bought from Melbourne's Airport =D!
So, the measurements are:
30ml of Midori
30ml Vodka
1.) pour the Midori and Vodka into the shaker.
2.) squeeze in the lemon.
3.) throw in I forgot how many ice cubes omg so fail
4.) then SHAKKKEEEEE well
I had to use a small tupperware bottle for a mixer instead of a cocktail mixer because we didnt have one! swt
k, then then then, you pour maybe 1/3 of ur glass with the mixed liquor into ur cocktail glass, add 3 ice cubes? and add in the sprite.
They didnt specify the ratio of liquor and sprite, so, it's up to ur liking whether u want it stronger or less. =)
but ofcourse a lil more liquor would give it the real taste u want it so i recommend 1/3 :P

And u're done! =DDD~

SWEEEEEET STuFF!!
Good Luck!
Cheers!~
No comments:
Post a Comment