After almost 40 days of sleepless nights and itching and yearning...
It FINALLY CAMEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
♥
I was only able to collect it 2 days after it's arrival because I had to wait for Switch to port in my number!! BahHumBUgh! worst 2 days ever!
Anyway.. It's finally here!! The sleek clean white box!!
With the pretty words ♥ Budden low quality pic cos of the lighting =\ owells.. to kinteo to fiddle with it anyway so cincai take pics hehehe!!!
With it's black lover lol~ No time to take a pic with Henry's yet. :P


Henry doing stuff to it..
First night, I was synching the phone to my itunes like crazy.. organizing and learning..
Henry patiently learned about black ra1n for me, put in Cydia and Winterboard and synched all his apps to my phone ^^
THENNNN...
I had a sleepless night, kept dreaming and thinking about how my phone will be like tomorrow..
THENNNN...
The next day, all that hard work PAID off!!! =DDD~~~
It's exactly how I've always wanted my iPhone to be...
PINK!

Pink Unlock bar arrow ♥. The Background is a beautiful artistic pic of a geisha which I got off google images HEHE~

Little pink icons ♥.. but I mixed it with a Hello Kitty theme because the Hello Kitty icons are SO ADORABLE! check out the golden "Stock" icon and the "iPod" icon!! SO CUTEEE
Even the signal bar is a PINK Flower!! ♥♥♥

Even my message bubbles are pretty blend of pink and white ♥..

Glossy pink Keypad ♥ HEHE!!

Pink notes ♥~

Pink Calender ♥
Pink Scientific calculator lol~ ♥
And everything else is PINKKK!!!!!~~~

This is my favourite silicone cover! PINK AGENT 18 FLOWER VEST!!! which I bought months ago thanks to Swee Hian!!! heheheee!!!!!!
So loving my pink but super intelligent phone! ♥♥♥♥♥
I can now Twitter everywhere I go
Blog anytime I want
Don't need a laptop to online at free wifi zones
Play games while shitting wtf
put tons of notes and songs and reminders and EVERYTHING into my awesome lil gadget!!! ♥♥♥
Have lots more to learn about this most powerful little device I've ever owned =P~~~
this is definitely my best purchase everrrrr!!! ♥
Thanks Babe for teaching and helping me in many stuff! mwah mwah mwahh!!!♥
back to studies tata!!^^

5 comments:
what about putting lecture notes in it too? i have quickoffice (just like microsoft office) :P
oh coolness!!!! SOOO much to get from you!
lol! till we're free, SynCCCC!!!!!!
Wow nice phone. LOL. Makes me itchy wanna get one but it is too expensive. I can get a coach bag with that price hahahah!!! Last time when young like you I'm crazy for many types of handphones, now.. :/ old liao i think. Haha!!
Play games while shitting LOL
ported to Maxis? hmmm...
lol~ yeah.. dont u find shitting very boring? lol
yeap ported to maxis :P
Post a Comment