Friday, May 15, 2009

Yay!

yay! I've finished my book, and wasted my whole morning doing it. T.T

Now, movie on the weekends!!!! YAY!!!!
But judging by Aaron's comments, I shall not keep my hopes too high. >_<.
Maybe it's the effect of reading the book before the movie.
Many people said the DaVinci Code movie sucked, but I actually enjoyed it. and haven't read the book even untill now. :P
So, I shall try it the other way now and see if I get disappointed with the Angels and Demons movie :P

Grah~ today has been a tiring day. Am I gettin' old? Staying in uni half a day reli drains me.
When I got home i slept like a pig and didn't hear my alarm till it made me SO LATE for my duties at the badminton tournament in swinburne in the evening. Sob.

Tmrs my matches! Hope my lungs and heart dun fail me (as in dun tire out too quickly la) *prays* Wish me luck!

Nights now~ =)

No comments: