Thursday, May 7, 2009

i wan Phone

I want iPhone
















T.T

It's the same feeling I had 3 years back when I was targeting my W850i.
I waited half a year for the funds.
Looked through half a year of opinions in gsmarena.com
Looked at the picture of it every day for half a year in sonyericsson.com
And I was still in love with it
And I got it after half a year
And I was so goddamn happy!
(it's like falling in love with a guy, same feeling I tell you)

Now... it's sad to say, the W850i is starting to fail me,
It hurt(ed)
Now it hurts no more...

For I found new love. ~~~"<3"
(gadget wise ofcourse =P)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I seriously don't think that is a photo of a real Apple iPhone, looks like a Chinese clone...

-the button on the front is not white.
-the back is not so flat, slightly more curvy on the sides.
-there is no lines at the back
- the logo is not black, it's silver.
-there should be some faint words on the back too, such as "iPhone", "16GB"...

Daphy.εїз said...

Oops~ didn't notice~ haha
changed the pic..
Better? :P