
Nice ambigram >_<.
Yay! I watched the movie last Saturday(the best saturday ever!~ lalala~)
Well, about the movie, all I could say is, it SUCKS to know what's gonna happen next! >_<.!
Therefore, I shall advice everyone to not read too much. lol. Only after you've watched a movie which is based on a book, then shall you read the book. lol.
Anyway, not saying the movie sucks. It's fine, friends who haven't read the book said it was nice. I'm glad. And the movie did make me a bit kinteo here and there. Sigh, but it's sad to know lotsa details are changed from the book in the movie.
*shrugs* ohwell, I guess it's not easy to fit a book THAT thick with THAT much detail into a movie less than 3 hours. =\
owell~ After finals, Imma read The Davinci Code, and see if the movie will turn sad too. :P
THat's all .
No comments:
Post a Comment