Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tagged by DIablo

The last person that tagged you is?
Alex aka Diablo

Your relationship with him/her?
Friends

Your two impressions towards him/her?
Loves food, Friendly? >_<.

The most memorable thing that he/her has done for you?

Nudging me at midnight.

The most memorable words that he/she spoke to you?
erm... "GO lim teh!" hahaha.. swttsss

If he/she becomes your enemy, you will....
Aduh.. wad he does to me I do back to him lor..

If he/she becomes your enemy the reason is...
er... backstab me?

The most desirable thing to do for him/her is:
say "yes" to his invitation to 'lim teh' but never managed to go until now. HAHA..

How do you feel people around you feel about you?
I dunno.. talkative? XD You tell me..

The character of yourself is?
I think too much. Contradict with my own thoughts way too often until even I think I'm insane. haha.. I also like myself, hate my life, like to play, hate to save. Laziness conquers all accept FUN. XD It's all about today. And, Can't get addicted to anything except getting outta the house.

On the contrary, the character that you hate yourself is.....
Being too strong becomes my weakness. hate hate.. wish I could just be evillll and DON'T give a damn bout anything. /.\

The most ideal person you wanna be is.....
Successful in everything i do, outspoken, fit, active, hardworking, loving and loved.

For the people who care, say something about them:
They make life worth living. Eventhough at times they can't do anything about big problems, atleast they'ved always lent me that listening ear, that shoulder to cry on. Those advices that kept me strong, got me moving on. Having faith in me, believing in me, never letting me fall. They keep me standing, show me how it's like to smile. Show me that we never live life alone.

If I could give anything back I would. Thank you for your love, understanding, companionship, friendship, or just being kind enough to hear me bitch bout anything. Sorry for being helpless for most of the times. Sorry that sometimes I'd be too lazy or self centered to be of much help to you. Sorry I don't always say the right things. Sorry I don't call often. Sorry that I promised to pray every night but end up doing it once a fortnight.

Those who care, you know who you people are. At times even I may not be sure of who you are, but this is what I would love to let you people know.

p/s: You are cared about too!

Ten people to tag:

1)Adrian Yao

2)Kitty

3)Steph Kho

4)Amber ber boo

5)Sharon Tang

6)Steph Teng

7)Aaron Lim

8)Wei Khee

9)Stella

10)Marieeee


No comments: