=D Time to party..
Friday, went for western, and moovieee... Bangkok Dangerous. Not bad.. But pretty boring for a Nicholas Cage kinda movie.
Brought the girls for a few circles around town. Went home late.
Saturday, went shopping. 70% off 2nd item at Absolutely.. But couldn't get anything nice. So went to Jenny.
Jenny is a good place to go shopping when you're on a budget and NEED new clothes.. haha
Got this pair of beach shorts for only RM18! amazing~
And this pair of Mc Queen mini skirt for RM38. shhh.. Boyfriend don't know bout it yet. hehe~
Enjoyed shopping. After that, went to church and to Popwave for serious singing. Sang till no voice. Later picked up U-L from Soho, she handed me half a glass of beer and half a glass of vodka with lemon thingy, gobbled it up and left. After that, went to Core for a while. But went home after a few minutes there because someone wanted to go back early.
haha.
Other stuff done on Saturday:
Went to Boulevard for the Red Bull Female Driver Search thingy.
Yes, I applied. >_<. tee hee.. but I know I know, chances of being selected is like tinsy winsy.. And, like what the hell do I know about racing right? >_<. "HEHEHAHAHA~" Anyway, there were a number of girls that showed up.
Guess who else was there..
Leona Chin! buahahah~ She looks much better in person! Cute chick. Always smiling. hehe.
Anyway, took the test drive. It was a Wira in front of Boulevard. Had to do several "Ss'", and turn back and park. Owhkayyy..
The girls before me and Judy had 3 tries. But the instructor told us we only had 2 tries. like wtf? Racial issue? (we suspect so)
Anwyay, the 1st try was alright. But the 2nd try and the final try was the worst! my gosh.. my mental wasn't even set right. =(
Did 26.51 seconds. Which I was sooo disappointed at. I could've done way better!!! sigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The instructor guy said my driving was pretty ok, only that I was too nervous... =( !!!!!! So damn disappointed.
Now chances of getting selected is even lower. sigh.. Keep telling myself.. there'll always be next year!! But that doesn't heal the disappointment! GRRR!!!
Later we did go to ask Leona what was her timing when she took the run. She said 23 seconds. I was like SOB....
Nevermind liao lah.. sigh.. If only I had that 3rd chance! grrr.. GOnna play F1 games liao...
ANYWAY, had a GREAT FUN weekend!!! =D
Looking forward to more after exams!!! hehehhehehe~
Till next time.. tata~
1 comment:
Maybe your time and skill was good enough u dont need to go for the 3rd round :)
Post a Comment