Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Incoming~

OMG, got home today and found out that my CPU had disappeared! Turned out dad took it the 'hospital' to get it fixed cos it was so fookin screwed.

1st thing on my mind was, omg.. how the F am I gonna finish my QA assignment due Friday??! cos bro's PC's got no Microsoft Office! wtf rite..

2nd thing was.. there goes all the pics I've resized and set ready to post up. T.T

Luckily, I still have a camera, and bro's PC! yippie.. But no photoshop =( wth.. THere's nothing in my bro's pc but tons of games, anime, songs, MSN and web browsers. =.=


ANYWAY.... Am too effingly bored, so started to worry myself about prom. Yeap, joining this year's prom night fer fun since we only get to go to prom for a certain range of years in our lives. :P

Goodness, spent the whole night surfing through Google checking out all the prom dresses of 2008 and sketched those that I fancy. =P

But, I soon realised sketching wouldn't really help, it's what Kuching's boutiques have to offer that matters. So peoploe, if you do see any of these kinda dresses around, do tell me. =P














Couldn't bother drawing the faces.. haha















































I like these 2, but the right one's a bit over la.. haha..

































Me likes this dress.. But may not have the height for it.. *sighs*

Anyway, nights, hopefully I could finish QA by tomorrow and go SHOPPING!!!! =D

HAPPY RAYA~

4 comments:

X.Y.L.O said...

u actually drew the pics of dresses u want???!!! lmao!!!!

all of them looks kinda "too" long for from the hips down..hahahahahahahhahahahahaha =P

Daphy.εїз said...

very funny >_<.
No la.. these are dresses of some of t he 2008 prom dresses found in Google.

Long baru macam model ma.. haha..

X.Y.L.O said...

*tsk tsk....model??? hmmmmm i think got height requirement lehh... lmao!!!

going alone?? lol

Daphy.εїз said...

hahaha... nope.. :P