And new furniture!!!
mah new shoe rack. XD
And today, did some serious spring cleaning...
Just realised how much dust my room has..
Everything I lift up made me sneeze like a mad man. and I MEAN JUST BY LIFTING! swts~ my nose got so red and so painful that I had to use a hanky to cover my nose.. swt~
The process of cleaning..
NO BED SPACE! Hahah~~ so if i didn't clear that up today, I won't be able to sleep tonight.
But after HALF the day of cleaning, mopping, sweeping, and mopping again.. My room is finally squeeeky clean.. ^^
Also added another loong short table near the door.. where i can put lots more stuff on.. Can even fit a tv.. if only dad gave me one.. that is.. :P
But come to think of it.. I'd rather get a lap top than a tv.. XD
*dreams*
...
..
.
aih~ like Viki said, Hibernation mode "on". XD been home all day today.. except for 2 trips that I had to make for the sake of my brother.
well, hibernation mode doesn't actually feel that bad.. ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment