Thursday, February 28, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lotsa hearts lotsa love.. muackssss!!! He's 51!!! Yesterday.Yippie! Old man! but still strong and tough.. =)

Didn't get him anything cos I'm so outta ideas of what to get. Sigh.. Dads have everything.. Cos they're the people we ask things for.. How can they not have what they wanna get?? All I can give him is lotsa love and good grades. swts~ Haha~
muacks.

--------------------------------

Now, Update on today.. =D

Was out the WHOLE day..
Well.. okay.. Almost.. HAha.. WOke around 12pm.. went to pick my bro.. then pick up some friends.. and went Specs SHopping!!!! Yes! we shopped for spectacles! >_<. Cos.. I broke mine.. SObbBBB~~~
But the gud thing is.. I get to get new specs.. XD

After all that, got back in the evening.. was freaking exhausted.. but had to go dinner with family.. hehe.. So.. we went for dinner.. i was like half dead.. so dang sleepy.. So, I took COFFEE O!! hehehee... ANd it boosted me till now.. ^^

Why need the boost? Cos I went for a movie later!!! =D

Watched Vantage Point! Quite Kinteo.. Not bad.. creative.. taken from several people's point of view on the same happening..
Rewinded itself a large number of times..haha.. which kept the audience hehehahaing.
Budden the ending.. lol~ was quite sad for the bad guys.. Their almost perfect plan was ruined by a little girl running cross the street. swts.. Can't believe it.. I mean, they are like cold blooded assasins and they spared the life of one tiny 'insignificant' lil' girl.. Guess it just goes to show that.. maybe everyone has a certain softness in their hearts for cute things?

*shrugs*

..

Besides that, the movie got me digging my emo side of myself thinking lotsa stuffs again..
Watching the movie, where many people died from terrorist attacks and stuffs... got me thinking that.. anything could happen anytime.. anywhere.. to ANYONE... made me think of how short life is.. and yet.. what are we doing?? We're still gambling with life.. We're still complaining about everything.. about stress, family being a burden, studying is hard, working is toruture.. about being bored, not knowing what to do.. C'mon.. there's hardly enough time for some us in a day.. what are we complaining about?? about being given too much time??
Life's sooo short.. how could we just burn it all away complaining.. slacking.. and bla bla blaing.. (I feel sooo sinfull... sooo.. sooo.. swt-to-myself now.)
So then, why don't we just apprectiate everything? why don't we just treasure everyone around us? Why don't we just try our best to make ourselves happy? Make the best of each day.. Make each day worth while.. Why don't we just keep smiling? Live everyday like it's our last.. Not wanting to be the most sorrowful person on the face of the earth.. Instead, someone who's lived life to the very fullest.. doing things we wanna do.. things we should do..
People die in the world everyday.. It goes to show that this phrase is very true, "At the end, it's not the years in your life that counts. It's the life in your years."
So, did we live it to the fullest? being happy? appreciating everything??

Makes me wanna be a happier person.. wanna tell everyone they're important to me ( YOU ARE ALL IMPORTANT TO ME!! =) ) Makes me wanna accomplish my dreams even moree... Life's soo short.. treasure it. Love it! Don't waste a day saying you're bored.. That you hate your life.. Live it to the fullest! Improve and appreciate all you have.. You dunno when you're gonna loose everything..

I love my family
I love my friends
I Love My life!.. No matter how hard it is.. (I shall never say "life sucks")
Life's a gift..
The present is a gift..
Thank you God!!
for life.. and for letting me realise this.

*prays this thought will stay with me forever.. >_<. *
dun wanna forget it.. haha..

Okay. Done wif this veli from-the-heart-part.


cantbelieveofhowmuchstufficanthinkofinjustafewhoursswt
nowonder for my white hair huh?.. >_<.

--

Lala..

Aghh.. since my glasses broke, I'm still wearing my contacts, which are freggin' BAD for my eyes.. especially after long hours.. shall sleep soon then. =)

NIGHTSSS!!!!

2 comments:

X.Y.L.O said...

hahaha dats was a lot of thinkin lah!!! relax lah daph hahaha

make everythin sound so kintio

Daphy.εїз said...

LOL!!!! I think it's damn kinteo oso when I read it back!! HAHAHAHAH~~ budden.. still.. that's how much crap I can think of everyday.. HAhahaa.. SO SWT.. >.>