As for me.. I shall continue with my 2 or is it 3 weeks of holiday thinking of what I should be doing everyday.. Haha..
Especially since Henry left..
Guess I won't be hanging out late anymore.. Which is in a way good.. Atleast my skin has a chance to recover now.. HAHAHA~~ jk
So it's like from Elaine leaving Kuching to Mei hui to Xian to Sharon and now to Henry.. all in a row.. and all great friends.. which is reli sad.. and all happened right after my exams.. sigh~~ lonely once again~
Might look for dramas.. Yeah~~~~~ Good idea! Anyone has One Liter of Tears??? LEND MMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
dramas are good for saving money and passing time and making use of the tv. =D
argh.. i have a full tank of petrol and duno where to go........ =.=
Lalalaa~
Anyways.. here's a pic of Henry's farewell gathering at Soho~ =)

for more pics contace me.. XD

Aw~ *sniffs*
Can't wait till the next batch of holiday begins.
=)
No comments:
Post a Comment