Sunday, June 24, 2007

Yawnnn

Been really lazy nowadays. Waking up at noon, tv and eating totally describes my lame meaningless life now.

The day before yesterday, I recieved a msg at 11am while I was still in bed. A fren asked me to look at the sun immediately.. So I jumped outta bed and went downstairs to the club house balcony. The sun was SOOOO bright and damn hot! I couldnt even look up at it. so I used my trusty handphone and snapped a few pics of the sun..











wow~~ Rainbow around the sun. That's the 2nd time I've seen this. But this time it made it into the news. Wonders what phenomenon this is..











Later that day, It became extremely cloudy. And another rainbow appeared in the distance. beautiful~~ (yes,.. i was driving >_<.)











Gloomy skies. Light broke through the thick clouds.. making it quite a beautiful scene.
I love the weather nowadays.. cool and breezy. ^^ But cars just couldnt stay clean. HAHhaha..

This morning, I officially do not have a maid anymore. *sob*.
After sending her off, I started lecturing my bro on what to do and what not to dos. hahahaha.... Time to be a pre-mama. Gotta learn to cook and clean @@~~ Hey, I'm not worried about me, but my bro!~ What if I suddenly decided to study at KL??? HAHAHa.. he's in for some serious growing up! =P

Got news for those who knew me for ages now too.. Hey, I hardly go out at night now! >_<. I spend Friday and Saturday nights at home in front of the tv instead of hanging out or going online! When frens call me out for a drink, I just couldnt be bothered to get outta my comfy pjs and call em off. buahahahhaa.. WEIRD right SHaron?!?!?! hahahaha.. Maybe Kuching is really getting too small for me.. OR, I'm getting matured.. XD!!!!! LMAO.

No comments: