Thursday, June 21, 2007

Heys people! been ages since I blogged rite? Just finished watchin Tokyo Juliet in these 2 days! cool huh? hahaha.. now only gan yuan blog. aghh~ been ages since I wrote anything in my dairy too. Where have I been??? No idea. -_-
(Friends say I often talk to myself) is that true?!?!?! NOO!!!!! *sob*

Well, as far as I can currently remember, for the last two weeks, I had been busy entertaining this pain in the arse friend of mine, Stephy.
She's from KL. She came over to Kuching for our NS graduation day and stayed longer for a holiday. Her trip here I think is totally worth it cos she has a place to stay, transport, and food all in one package fer free. Tuo le wo de fu. >_<.
Lol.. kidding. Actually I was more than happy fer her to come laa.. haha.. Atleast I had comany. Felt like I had a sis. (who pakto[ed] and fought with me everyday). Damn, miss it. hahaha.





















Tell you arrr.. we went out everyday for 2 weeks untill I ran completely out of ideas of where to go. We could go to Hock Lee Centre 5 times a week ar! Why? because she wanted to "da ji"(hit machine) which means, play games, at the arcade ofcourse. hahahaha. And we ate out almost everyday which got me so sick of outside food. and not to mention I completely run out of ideas when we go out to eat. It's like I have no idea where to go anymore. sigh~ Kuching is small.

We also got so sick of hanging out with each other so we invited ns pals like Lee Fang and Jacky and even Wandy. haha.










played a bit of bowling..











went to damai..











watched a concert..











And hung out at Jalan Song almost everynight to 'limteh'.











check these out. From Day dream at 4 and half mile. looks good, tastes good =D















Carrot milk Large. @@~ I have no idea how Aaron finished a whole glass of that and still had room for another cuppa.. forgot what liao. haha

We really ate out alot. dunno how many calories I gained.










Cincau+soyabean milk






















Ate lotsa pasta.
SIGHh~~

owells... now that Stephy has gone back to KL, I can now guai guai(ly) stay at home and watch my Taiwan dramas and eat healthy home cooked food, at the same time, loose a bit of access fat. =)
But I'll miss her. hahaha..

Talking bout fat..
I only seriously started to worry about fat since that time we hung out with Carolynn. She's like, rejecting all foods that have more than 50 calories of fat. wtf?!! and owez going swimming.. omg...

Looking at her that way, I felt like a pig.















NO NO NO!!! THAT'S NOT MINE!!!!! >_<.!!!!!

No comments: