=D!!! Just got back from watching Transformers the movie. THanks to a fren who had 2 Digi complimentary passses, I got to watch it fer free! on it's 1st day on show too! =D

I tell you the movie was coool~ As usual.. I don't wanna tell you guys the story.. unless you guys request for it ofcourse. haha. cos some ppl may wanna see it themselves 1st. =P
Man, the movie totally reminded me of those good old days when me and my elder bro, David would secretly watch the Transformers animated television series while mummy went out. And when we hear mummy's car coming back into the carporch, we wud turn off the tv and run to our 'positions'. lol~
I remembered I used to love watching transformers.. and also other cartoons..Tin tin was nice too! wonder why they dun show them anymore. classic cartoons man! beats any animated series now anytime! lol . ahh~~ gud old days. =)~~~
Optimus Prime! woo~ the big guy.. hahaha.. lalala~~~
^^
No comments:
Post a Comment